Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fields of Valor and Chococbo

So I keep running into these floating books. I guess there's one at the entrance to each area, and they offer you training regiments. These tend to be a list of monsters that you should go out and kill, and the reward is a bit of experience and some points that you can spend on odds and ends stuff. That's pretty cool. I've been working my way through the training regiments in Tahrongi Canyon, and I'm really appreciating the bonus experience. I'm also appreciating that I can use the points I earn to teleport back to Windurst instead of taking the very long run! Right now I've worked out a system. I adventure in Tahrongi until I need to go back to Windurst (usually because my inventory is full). I catch a teleport back, sell off my stuff, check the shops and auction house for cool stuff, then catch a teleport to the outpost at Buburimu Penninsula and take the short run back to Tahrongi Canyon. I've only done this a few times, but I feel like it's saved me a lot of time and frustration. I'm curious whether I should be saving my points for something better/more useful?

Also, I'm pretty confused about the aElite Training Regime. I don't understand how to do that at all!

Also, I keep seeing people riding Chocobos. I've found out I can rent a chocobo starting at level 15 (which is next level). I'm really, really looking forward to this! Is there anything special I have to do. I asked someone about it and they said there's a quest? But someone else said you have to raise a chocobo? And I keep seeing chocobo tickets at the auction house. I haven't had a chance to explore the chocobo building in Windurst yet, so I'msure I'll be able to answer some of these questions on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment